City Highlights Tours
Remote Trekking Area
Everest Region Trek
Jungle Safari in Nepal
Other Trekking Area
Welcome to Bhutan – the Land of the Thunder Dragon – one of the most sought after travel destinations today.
The land of the thunder dragon kingdom is a trekker’s paradise and an environmentalist’s dream. With 72 percent of the country under forest cover, Bhutan’s pristine ecology is home to rare and endangered flora and fauna.
This spiritual land is the last bastion of the Vajrayana school of Mahayana Buddhism which provides the essence of a unique identity for the 750,000 people.
Bhutan is a unique blend of the old and new. Here is a country that is slowly opening up to the modern world in a fine balance with its ancient traditions. Those fortunate enough to visit Bhutan describe it as a unique, deeply spiritual and mystical experience.
All foreign nationals tourists traveling to Bhutan must travel through all-inclusive package tours. The Royal governments set fixed tariffs.This tariff includes the services of accommodation, transport, guide and meals.
* Visa is required for traveling to Bhutan and it is processed in Thimpu and arranged by the agent.
* Passport details should be forwarded to us at least three weeks prior to the date of travel to process it with the concerned authorities.
* Actual Visa is stamped only upon arrival in Bhutan with the support of visa clearance, which will be sent you in advance.
*Visa clearance number is also required while issuing Druk Air Ticket.
* Two copies of original passport size photograph are required on arrival.
* Visa fees of US$ 20 per person are to be payed on arrival in addition to the package costs.
All tours must be booked through Tour Operator and the entire land arrangements will be made by the same agent. For clients traveling in peak seasons and festival time, it is necessary to book 08 weeks in advance. Autumn and spring are the peak times for the tourists and without early reservation it can be difficult to confirm flights and hotels.
International tourist tariff is set by the Royal Government of Bhutan and is valid for all-inclusive package.
1. The daily tariff for the tourist visiting in a group of 04 persons or more is:
US$ 200 per person per day
2.For individual and small groups of less then four Pax (04 Pax), there is additional surcharge above the daily applicable rates as follows:
Single Pax (01 pax) US$ 40 per day
Group of 02 persons US$ 30 per pax/day
Group of 03 persons US$ 20 per pax/per day 3. The rates are inclusive of the following:
a) Accommodation on twin sharing basis with meals.
b) Transfers and sight seeing within Bhutan by a deluxe vehicle.
c) The service of the guide / porters / ponies wherever required.
d) Royalty & Taxes to the Govt.
e) Monastery and Monument entrances if any.