The Langtang valley is one of the more obscure trekking destinations of Nepal. It is not immediately on the list of prominent trekking destinations like the Everest or the Annapurna regions. But that is precisely why the Langtang valley makes for the best off-the-beaten-path treks. As such, the Langtang Gosainkunda Sundarijal Trekking is perfect for trekkers who are looking to explore the hidden gems of northern Nepal. Throughout the journey, trekkers are presented with amazing natural surroundings, magnificent Himalayan peaks, gorgeous valleys, a diverse ecosystem, and rich ethnic cultures.
The adventure begins with a drive from the capital to the settlement of Sybrubensi. From there, the trekkers walk on verdant woodlands and through the Langtang valley, passing by many ethnic Tamang settlements and villages like the Langtang village, Bamboo and Tharepati among many others. The journey includes many amazing highlights and features of the valley, like the holy Gosainkunda Lake as well as spiritual monasteries of Tamang heritage like the Kyanjin Gumba and the Shin Gumba. Moreover, the journey also includes visiting the vantage points of Chisapani and Sundarijal from where the views of the Himalayan peaks are utterly splendid. The Langtang Gosainkunda Sundarijal Trekking is a journey that perfectly encapsulates the Tamang tenor of the region while at the same time presenting trekkers with unprecedented natural beauty. Similarly, trekkers will be going through the Langtang National Park and can enjoy the opulent woodlands and alpine acreages of the valley where endangered species of animals like the Red Panda and the Musk Deer have their habitat. The rhododendron-covered terrain makes for a beautiful contrast against the cerulean Langtang peaks. The Langtang Gosainkunda Sundarijal Trek is a moderate trekking journey that does not require any previous trekking experience to do. It is best suited to be done during the spring and autumn seasons.
Destination Unlimited is one of the leading agencies in the front of travel and tourism in Nepal. Our well-rounded and carefully-crafted package of the Langtang Gosainkunda Sundarijal Trekking is the best trip that presents our customers with an unforgettable experience. With us, you are guaranteed the best services at all times.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive From Kathmandu to Sybrubensi | 1503m| 7Hrs.
Day 03: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel |2410m| 5-6 Hrs.
Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village |3430m| 5-6 Hrs.
Day 05: Trek from Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gumba |3830m| 5-6 Hrs.
Day 06: Explore around the Kyanjin Gumba. Morning climb to Tserko Ri |4984m|
Day 07: Trek from Kyanjin Gumba to Ghodatabela |3020m| 5-6 Hrs.
Day 08: Trek from Ghodatabela to Bamboo |1970m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 09: Trek from Bomboo to Thulo Syabru |2210m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 10: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Shin Gumba |3330m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 11: Trek from Shin Gumba to Gosainkunda Lake |3480m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 12: Trek from Gosainkunda Lake to Thadepati |3690m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 13: Trek from Tharepati to Kutumsang |2470m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 14: Trek from Kutumsang to Chisapani |2215m|5-6 Hrs.
Day 15: Trek from Chisapani to Sundarijal |1410m| and Drive back to Kathmandu.|45 mins.
Day 16: Rest day and Thamel Sightseeing
Day 17: Departure
Price Include / Exclude:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and back to Kathmandu with Local bus or Jeep
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Nagarkot 2-3 star
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Two trekkers 1 porter
- Three Meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Farewell Dinner.
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return) Duffel Bag for carrying.
- Trekking poles if requested
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Tiping recommended