Among the most famous and sought-after trekking regions, the Annapurna Base Camp is one of the most naturally gorgeous and popular regions pursued by thousands of trekkers every year. With a fantasy-like setting, the region gives a mystical vibe to the trekkers aspiring to explore the region. With Gurung and other ethnic communities providing heart-warming hospitality throughout the trek, you cannot help but feel awed by the tender reception.
The trek starts from Pokhara then drive to Nayapul(1070m) and trekking ending point we can have as per our trekking days. Trekkers go through many ethnic Gurung and Magar villages of the region, like Ghandruk, Chhomrong, and Deurali among many others. All along the journey, towering views of the Annapurna peaks loom over the track quite majestically. Furthermore, the trekking trail also goes through the Jhinu Dana village where there are naturally occurring hot springs famous for their healing properties. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a moderate trekking trip where trekkers are presented with awe-inspiring views of peaks like the Annapurna range I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Machhapuchhre Himal (6997m), the Hiunchuli Peak (6441m) and many more. It is a great opportunity to learn about the ethnic Magar and Gurung cultures of the region as well. The trekking trail goes through lush woods of rhododendron and alpine trees and the terrain is adorned with many brooks and streams. The Annapurna Base camp Trek incorporates the best features of the region to give trekkers an unforgettable experience. The wonderful landscape of the region presents some of the most astounding ecosystems of Nepal as well. The vast snowy acreages at the higher elevation and the transition of the alpine woodlands into sparse fields make trekking quite magical. The best times to do the Annapurna Base Camp Trek are during the months of March to May and September to December.
With a passionate and goal-driven team, we aim to prioritize the comfort, safety, and satisfaction of our clients. Our transportation, accommodation and guide services are the best in the business to ensure that the journey you undertake surpasses every one of your expectations. Join our professional team at Destination Unlimited for a trekking experience of a lifetime.
Note: As per needs we can always customize itinerary.
Mind blowing and close view of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri
Jhinu Danda Hot springs point
Gurung Museum in Ghandruk
Exotic flora and fauna
Annapurna Base Camp different world
world's most popular trek
Bucket list for every adventure lover
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu and trek preparation
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara (820m), trek to Ghandruk (1940m): 30 minutes flight, 5 - 6 hours trek
Day 04: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m)- Dobhan.
Day 06: Dobhan to Deurali (3230m): 3 - 4 hours
Day 07: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m): 5- 6 hours
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
Day 09: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 10: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu ( Optional)
Day 13: Final Departure
Price Include / Exclude:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a 2-3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Three meals a day during trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), assistant guide( 6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation or flights food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits
- Down jacket(provided by rental), Warm sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, trekking poles if necessary
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- First Aid Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking certificate by Destination Unlimited
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra meals an trek beside 3 meals
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters( Recommended)
Yee KeeMalaysiaPublished: Saturday, April 13, 2019
I feel great to have Mr Ashok, Ganga and the team as my trek agent to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC). They are professional, experience and caring. They also concern on our safety and health. We had not much problem to go through avalanches and bad weather (snowing) with the team assisting. They are providing servicing with their “heart”, I will definitely recommend and return for other treks with them.
Bee ChengMalaysiaPublished: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Destination Unlimited came through with flying colors again for us!!! Great job!!!! Helmed by Ashok Niroula, everything was well organized — good lodgings, a wonderful, amicable, responsible guide — in the person of a young man named Badal Rai, who made sure we were safe, comfortable & well fed all the way. It was a wonderful trek — despite rain, hail, snow & a near avalanche above us (Badal reacted very quickly & whisked us to safety to wait it out before continuing onward). Many Thanks Ashok & Badal!!!