The Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the classic long-distance treks of Nepal. In addition to being a classic trek, the Manaslu Circuit can also be loosely categorized as one of the best off-beaten trekking journeys of the country. Relatively untouched by modernization, the Manaslu Circuit Trek presents trekkers with authentic isolated acreages and vast river valleys shadowed by the gorgeous Manaslu Himal (8163m).
Once a rather secluded region, Manaslu now has been gaining steady popularity among trekkers. As there are many teahouses and guesthouses built along the trekking trail of the Manaslu Circuit, the region has been pulling in many travelers in recent years. The journey begins as we head to Philim passing through the villages like Sotikhola, Machha Khola, and Jagat. Continuing on the trek, we go through cultural marquees like Milarepa cave and Bhajyo to make way to Lho and Sho villages. Making an excursion to the village of Bimthang, we head to Ghermu and end the trek at Besisahar. Shadowed by Mount Manaslu (8163m), the eighth highest mountain peak in the world, the Manaslu region is also towered over by peaks like the Shringi Himal (7161m), Himlung (7126mm), Cheo Peak (6812m) and Annapurna II (7937m) among many others. Trekking along the amethyst tracks, trekkers can experience the ancient salt trading route beside the BudhiGandaki River. The trekking trail of the Manaslu Circuit passes through verdant forests of rhododendrons and alpine woods of pine, cedar, birch, and junipers. In addition, the forests of the Manaslu Region are also home to a great number of endangered animals and avifauna. The Manaslu Circuit Trek also lets trekkers experience the region's rich Gurung and Buddhist cultures up close. It is a moderately strenuous trekking journey best suited to do during the months of March to May and September to November. Destination Unlimited presents the best all-rounded package of the.
Manaslu Circuit. Our professional team members and staff will make sure that your journey is filled with the best services and comforts. Our transportation, accommodation and guide services are excellent and are aimed at providing maximum comfort to our clients. Join us for an unforgettable trekking experience.
- UNESCO World Heritage sites visit as per itinerary
- Panoramic mountains views Boudha Himal (6672m), Shringi Himal (7161m), Ganesh Himal (7422m), Manaslu (8163m), Himal Chuli (7853m) and the Langtang (7227m).
- Small Villages with their own culture and lifestyle on the way to your daily trekking route
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a 2-3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Three meals during trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (MCAP, ACAP, special permit for Manaslu)
- Down jacket(provided by rental), Warm sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- First Aid Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking certificate by Destination Unlimited
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters( Recommended)