The Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the classic long-distance treks of Nepal. In addition to being a classic trek, the Manaslu Circuit can also be loosely categorized as one of the best off-beaten trekking journeys of the country. Relatively untouched by modernization, the Manaslu Circuit Trek presents trekkers with authentic isolated acreages and vast river valleys shadowed by the gorgeous Manaslu Himal (8163m).
Once a rather secluded region, Manaslu now has been gaining steady popularity among trekkers. As there are many teahouses and guesthouses built along the trekking trail of the Manaslu Circuit, the region has been pulling in many travelers in recent years. The journey begins as we head to Philim passing through the villages like Laprak, Barpak, and Jagat. Continuing on the trek, we go through cultural marquees like Milarepa cave and Bhajyo to make way to Lho and Sho villages. Making an excursion to the village of Bimthang, we head to Ghermu and end the trek at Besisahar. Shadowed by Mount Manaslu (8163m), the eighth highest mountain peak in the world, the Manaslu region is also towered over by peaks like the Shringi Himal (7161m), Himlung (7126mm), Cheo Peak (6812m) and Annapurna II (7937m) among many others. Trekking along the amethyst tracks, trekkers can experience the ancient salt trading route beside the Budhi Gandaki River. The trekking trail of the Manaslu Circuit passes through verdant forests of rhododendrons and alpine woods of pine, cedar, birch, and junipers. In addition, the forests of the Manaslu Region are also home to a great number of endangered animals and avifauna. The Manaslu Circuit Trek also lets trekkers experience the region's rich Gurung and Buddhist cultures up close. It is a moderately strenuous trekking journey best suited to do during the months of March to May and September to November. Destination Unlimited presents the best all-rounded package of the
Manaslu Circuit. Our professional team members and staff will make sure that your journey is filled with the best services and comforts. Our transportation, accommodation and guide services are excellent and are aimed at providing maximum comfort to our clients. Join us for an unforgettable trekking experience.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- All airport transfer by private transportation
- Local bus or Private Jeep to Arughat or Sotikhola
- Private Car or bus to kathmandu from Besisahar
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 2-3 star
- Accommodation during the trekking basic lodge
- Three Meals a day during the trekking standard by Menu
- Farewell Dinner
- Tea-house lodge- Basic Tea-house
- 1 Guide Licensed English-speaking guide Experience knows about First Aid
- First Aid Kit
- 2 clients 1 Porter
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking ( Including Special permits)
- Sleeping bags and other necessary equipments, sleeping bags
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Mountain rescue charges in case needed
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Additional food during the trekking
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Anything which hasn't mention in the email.
- Tips(Tipping recommended)