The Khayer Lake Trek is one of the best treks of the Annapurna region that modestly offers the masterful abundance of natural and cultural riches in the region. While mediocrity is non-existent in the Annapurna region, the Khayer Lake Trek assimilates the delightful authenticity of the Himalayas, residing culture and bio-diversity in such a magnitude that it is almost impossible to properly describe the trek without cherishing its stupendous quality.
The beautiful Khayer lake Trek begins from the gorgeous Pokhara city- the tourist hub of the country. The trekking trail initially follows the same route as the famous ABC Trek, but towards the village of Tadapani, it diverts its course and instead goes towards the far-off settlements of Bayeli Kharka and Sikha. Trekkers can enjoy many prominent Gurung and Magar villages of the region as well in addition to the alternate settlements encountered later in the journey, like Ghorepani and Ulleri. The Khopra Ridge, one of the highlights of the trekking journey presents trekkers with an astounding view of the deep Kali Gandaki Gorge- the deepest gorge on the planet. Standing at the ridge, trekkers can take in the enormous feeling of the landscape and the distant views of the Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri peaks. Moreover, the path also leads towards the Khopra Lake, a hidden gem of the Annapurna region. The trek follows a route which majestically presents the serene lake situated beneath the watchful eyes of the sublime Himalayas. Mesmerizing you over the entirety of the trek, each step takes you amid the solemn nature of the region. The Khayer Lake Trek is an easy trekking journey that requires no previous trekking experience to do. The best time to do the trek would be during the months of March to May and September to December.
The Khayer Lake Trek package by Destination Unlimited is the best trip for trekkers who want an alternative option for trekking journeys in the beautiful Annapurna. It has been crafted with the utmost attention to the best services and incorporating the best features for our valued customers. We are cautious about the demands of our clients and provide excellent services to meet their expectations.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and back to Kathmandu with Local bus or Jeep
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Nagarkot 2-3 star
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Two trekkers 1 porter
- Three Meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Farewell Dinner.
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return) Duffel Bag for carrying.
- Trekking poles if requested
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Tiping recommended