The beautiful Langtang Valley Trekking is one of the most naturally verdant and culturally bounteous treks in northern Nepal. Because Langtang has so much to offer, people of all preferences can enjoy a wide myriad of hallmarks based on their choices, needs and wants. The ivory peaks reveal the gorgeous Tamang culture and their tender hospitality to any individual longing to undertake the journey. Along with being a home to the majestic peaks, Langtang is also a haven for floral and faunal which thrive in the mystical region.
The Langtang Valley Trekking starts with an informative sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu valley. From the city, trekkers then drive towards Sybrubensi and trek on the trail that coruscates on the peripheries of Nepal and Tibet. It is a wonderful journey where trekkers can experience the unique Tamang culture of the Langtang valley up close. Moreover, the Langtang Valley Trek is also relatively an isolated trekking experience, with not many crowds. Because of this, it is quite suitable for trekkers who are looking for an off-the-beaten-path trek where the trekking trails are not thronged. Shadowed by the Langtang Lirung (7227), the Shringi Himal and the Ganesh Peak among others, the valley is a gorgeous hamlet of untouched natural terrains. Furthermore, the Langtang valley is also known as "the Valley of Glaciers" and its wonderful faunal and floral beauty presents trekkers with daring and paradise-like experiences. Due to the unadulterated Tamang culture, trekkers can also visit many Gumba and monasteries that are scattered throughout the valley. The rhododendron-laden path is also ornamented with many brooks, streams, and rivers that add more beauty to the already charming landscape. The Langtang Valley Trek is an easy trekking journey that can be done all the year round. However, the best months to do the trek are from March to May and September to December.
The Langtang Valley Trek packages by Destination Unlimited Treks blends together all of the best features and aspects of the region to give our customers a trekking experience that is memorable. We provide the best services and our customer's safety, comfort and satisfaction are always our top priority at all time.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu |1,300m
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive from to Sybrubensi |1503m| 7-8 Hours
Day 04: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel |2,410m|6 Hrs
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village |3,430m|7 Hrs
Day 06: Trek from Langtang village to Kyanjin Gumba |3,830m| 4 Hrs
Day 07: Day trip to Tserko Ri |4,984m| back to Kyanjin Gumba|6Hrs
Day 08: Trek Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel |2,410m|7 Hrs
Day 09: Trek Lama Hotel to Sybrubensi |1503m|5 -6Hrs
Day 10: Return back to Kathmandu |8 Hrs
Day 11: Departure
Price Include / Exclude:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and back to Kathmandu with Local bus or Jeep
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Nagarkot 2-3 star
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Two trekkers 1 porter
- Three Meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Farewell Dinner.
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return) Duffel Bag for carrying.
- Trekking poles if requested
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Tiping recommended