As the name itself suggests, the Everest Panorama View Trek is a perfect trip for trekkers who do not necessarily want to undergo a long journey but still want to experience the peaks of the Sagarmatha. The short trip is also a good way to get closely acquainted with the legendary Sherpa culture of the Khumbu. Accompanied by mountain peaks of Everest at each turn of the trail, the journey is a beautiful blend of the region's best hallmarks.
With the trekking trail beginning from the gorgeous mountain town of Lukla, trekkers make their way through many prominent Sherpa villages and the settlements of Khumbu's many river valleys. The Everest Panorama View Trek has the trail that goes through the Sagarmatha National Park and includes destinations and sites like the famous Tengboche Monastery. Winding along the ever-flowing Dudh Koshi River, the journey is ornamented with the emerald alpine woodlands of the terrain, laden with bright rhododendrons set against the peaks. The views of Himalayas like Mount Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8414m), Nuptse (7861m), Lobuche (6119m), Taboche (6367m), the Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6608m) and the Kongde Ri (6187m) among many others all loom in the most pulchritudinous of manner in the journey. The trek is a magnificent blend of ancient culture, mind-blowing bio-diversity and scintillating views of the silver peaks towering in such a fashion as if they seem to be aiming for the zenith. Moreover, the Everest Panorama Trek is quite suitable to do all the year round. It is an easy trekking journey that does not require any previous trekking experience at all. However, despite the journey being suitable to do throughout the year, the spring season (March to May) and the autumn season (September to December) are considered the best time to do the journey.
The Everest Panorama View Trek package by Destination Unlimited is a well-rounded and best crafted short trip in the Khumbu, especially aimed at trekkers who have a short amount of time to spend in Nepal. With us, you get the best services throughout the trip and our professional guides and staff members always have the best interest of our customers as a priority at all times.
Trekking dates: We are flexiable with dates, can plan any dates, we are always ready to organize. Kindly send us your inquiry.
- World's most adventures Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla( 9384 ft)- Everest Region Nepal
- Namche Bazaar- beautiful village with amazing facilities
- One of the best hospitality by Sherpa people and culture, Flora and Fauna, wild Animals- Yak, musk deer, Pikas, Himalayan tahrs( Like Mountain Goats)
- Highest Airport in the world Syngboche Airport 12,402 ft
- Khumjung town, one of the greatest Hidden Sherpa town
- One of the biggest and highest Monastery in the world at Tengboche(12665 ft) and best view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Tawache, Kongde and much more.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu | 1,350 meters
Day 01: test
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla|2840m|, Trek to Phakding| 2,610m| 40 minutes flight | 3 - 4 Hours trek
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar |3,440m| 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche |3,860m| 5- 6 Hours
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar |3,440m|6 - 7 Hours
Day 08: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla |2,840m| 6 - 7 Hours
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu and free day and farewell dinner
Day 10: Final departure
Price Include / Exclude:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a 2-3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Three meals a day during trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), assistant guide( 6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation or flights food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits
- Down jacket(provided by rental), Warm sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, trekking poles if necessary
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- First Aid Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking certificate by Destination Unlimited
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra meals an trek beside 3 meals
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters( Recommended)
Unpredictable weather in Lukla…
The weather in Lukla is unpredictable. Even in the best season of November, the weather may be bad; so, there is possibility of delay or even cancellation of the flight. Thus, it is always recommended to spare at least 2 more days before your return flight back home.
Everest Panorama view trek is a standout amongst other short treks of the Khumbu area and other trekking region in Nepal. This trek is a perfect decision for the individuals who love trekking in the Himalayas yet needs time to finish it. Modestly dubious and pressed with Natural, social and grand goodness, this trek is the most ideal approach to investigate the shades of the Everest.