The wonderful trek to the base camp of the world's tallest mountain peak is one of the most beguiling activities for any enthusiastic trekker. This trek start from Beautiful and adventurous 35-40 minutes flight to Luckla( 2850m) and end with flight back to Kathmandu. As a matter of fact, the Everest Base Camp Trek is so popular that thousands of trekkers from all parts of the world visit Nepal in order to experience the serenity of the mighty Sagarmatha. Not only does trekking make one appreciative of the natural treasures that the world harbors, but it is also one of the best ways to experience cultures that would not be confronted otherwise.
Starting with an informative sightseeing tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu valley, the trekking journey begins with a short scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Trekkers walk on mesmerizing trails that scintillate through the trans-Himalayan lower terrains of the Khumbu and progress onwards until finally reaching the base camp at the elevation of 5,364 meters. The journey includes visiting many prominent Sherpa villages and settlements of the Khumbu, like Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, and Pheriche. Throughout the journey, the sight of the Everest peaks like Lhotse, the Ama Dablam, Tawache, the Kongde Ri and the Thamserku among many others, including Mount Everest adorn the distant vistas of the Sherpa capital of Nepal - the Khumbu. Not only that, but the trekking journey also includes going through the Sagarmatha National Park- a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, as well as visiting the vantage point of Kalapatthar from where the panorama of the Mount Everest massif and its neighboring peaks are extraordinarily prepossessing. The Everest Base Camp Trek is best done during the seasons of spring (March to May) and autumn (September to December). The spring and the autumn seasons present the best weather and temperature conditions for trekking, were the skies remain clear and the views of the mountain peaks against the river valleys can be seen clearly.
The Everest Base Camp Trek by Destination Unlimited is a well-crafted, all-rounded package that presents trekkers with the best features of Khumbu in a comfortable way. Our team of professional and well-trained veteran staff always has the comfort of our valued customers in mind at all times, and with us- you get the absolute best services.
Unpredictable weather in Lukla…
The weather in Lukla is unpredictable. Even in the best season of November, the weather may be bad; so, there is possibility of delay or even cancellation of the flight. Thus, it is always recommended to spare at least 1-2 more days before your return flight back home. If incase we need to take chopper ( Helicopter) to Luckla might cost you about 350$-600$ per person one way. So prepare this minds of circumtances during the planning.
Closedview of the world's top highest mountain including Mount Everest
Trekking to the famous Mt. Everest Base Camp
Mesmerizing view of Mt. Everest from Kala Patthar at 5545 meters
Chance to get insights about the Authentic Sherpa Culture
World Heritage Sites UNESCO- Sagarmatha National Park
Mind blowing View of Mt. Amadablam
Highest monastery in the world ( Tengboche)
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Each site holds religious and historical importance to the people of the country and each is built in unique Nepali architectural styles. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your Hotel where you can prepare for tomorrow's trip, like re-packing and making sure you have all of the equipment necessary for the trekking journey. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kathmandu.
Price Include / Exclude:
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- 3 Meals a Day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Every meals cup of tea or coffee
- All Trekking permits and Necessary documents
- Free Trekking Map
- Sleeping bag, Duffle bag by company & Trekking Poles if necessary
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Farewell Dinner
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited Treks
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fees
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Down Jacket but will help you by rental
- Khumbu Tax Worth 20$
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Tips, Hot Showers
- Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.