The Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking is a beautiful journey that takes trekkers through the Himalayan Park and presents azure mountain lakes and pristine terrains ornamented with serene peaks and divine jaded surroundings. With the trekking trail that meanders through the Langtang Valley, the trekking journey lets the trekkers experience the region's rich Tamang culture as well.
The journey starts with a sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu valley's UNESCO Heritage Sites and commences from the town of Sybrubensi. The charming adventure also includes many Tamang settlements of the Langtang valley like Changtang and the famous Langtang village among many others. The path also leads to prominent Buddhist Gompa and monasteries of the region as well, like the Kyanjin Gompa and the Sing Gompa. Similarly, one of the best highlights of the trekking journey is the holy Gosainkunda Lake- believed by the Hindu people to be the abode of the deities Shiva and Gauri. The waters of the lake hold a significant amount of religious importance especially during the festival of Janai Purnima when thousands of pilgrims flock to the destination for prayers and rituals. Moreover, the gorgeous Himalayan lake of Gosainkunda also holds a legendary myth about its creation. It is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul into the mountain to extract water so he could cool his burning throat after swallowing a poison that was threatening to consume the world. The Langtang Gosainkunda Trek is an easy trekking journey that takes trekkers to the northern borders of Nepal and presents the region's idiosyncratic Tamang culture along with its gorgeous terrain that holds many natural hallmarks. It is best done during the months of March to May and September to December. However, the journey is not recommended during the winter because the lake tends to freeze over.
The Langtang Gosainkunda Trek by Destination Unlimited is the best package created with the satisfaction and enjoyment of our customers in mind. With us, you get the best services regarding all aspects of trekking- from accommodation to transportation and guide. Our services are aimed at meeting every expectation of your journey.
Day to Day Itinerary:Show All Days Hide All Days
Price Include / Exclude:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and back to Kathmandu with Local bus or Jeep
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Nagarkot 2-3 star
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Two trekkers 1 porter
- Three Meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Farewell Dinner.
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return) Duffel Bag for carrying.
- Trekking poles if requested
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Tiping recommended